Tuesday, January 2, 2018

New Year, New Stats?

In the past "now", day, week, and month, my readership in Poland is goin' nuts. I dunno if Google or Blogger/Blogspot or someone is having a contest or something? But in the past two hours, day, week, and month, my US and Ukraine readers Have Not Equaled my Poland readers.

This isn't so much a "welcome" post as a "congrats?" post. Thank you for reading me, Poland. Might you comment below to tell me what's bringing you here? Or causing you to return? I don't feel like I'm that "interesting" to read. Obviously, I'm wrong, and I'm okay with that. But I'm also dying of curiosity. What have I done to attract such a large readership in Poland? Or Ukraine, for that matter?

Here's what I'm talkin' about:
"now" (last two hours)

day

week


month
 There's still A Lot of reading to be done, to catch up for "all time", but at the rate you've been reading me in the last month, I'd say it's possible to knock my own country out of this top spot in 2018. Challenge, perhaps? It's certainly a challenge for me, if I discover what's bringing you here!
all time

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE your feedback; give it to me, Baby. Uh-huh, uh-huh.