Wednesday, January 17, 2018

I know you're wondering

... have I been doing the things I said I would? Have I checked off the boxes?

Um.

I've managed to find a reason to get out of the house every day. One week ago, I did my monthly bookkeeping thang. I went to my pet supply store job on Saturday and Sunday. On Monday, I went adventuring with my boss-lady. Yesterday, I narrated a feature-length student film script at a table read (everyone else read specific characters; I read slug lines and scene descriptions and directions). Today, I went to a day-long training session at the pet supply store (I've been there five months now, and this was my first "class").

The only day "missing" is last Thursday. That must have been the day I did some grocery shopping, and electronics pricing while I was out. Tomorrow, I'll ...

Um.

I dunno what I'll do! Revisit my list, and maybe shop for a microphone and headphones! I think my gas tank is ready to be filled, so maybe I'll do a non-shopping #WalkingSamplingLunch at Costco. Get some steps in. I got/replied to an email about a potential other student filmmaker's gig. Maybe I'll book that. Be grateful. For whatever.

Something, though. I'ma do something. One of these days, all these something's are gonna add up to a big thing. I can feel it. Can you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE your feedback; give it to me, Baby. Uh-huh, uh-huh.