Sunday, February 23, 2014

The "wrong" coast is actually RIGHT, at least for now.

So, I'm a big believer in "everything happens for a reason" and "God's Timing" and "Money Magnetism" and all of that New Age Hippie "crap."  You know this about me, because you've been following along.  You also know that I've been referring to Los Angeles as "home," making where I currently reside simply that - where I currently reside.  I've been REFERRING to my current location as the "wrong coast" and my wording became an item of critique.  And I can take critique; I welcome an honest dialogue that isn't hurtful.  Also, I'm not trying to be hurtful in the things that I say, so it helps to hear the other PsOV that exist in the world, beyond my own.

With my adventures today of packing up for shipping two items from ebay and one from Amazon, I realized that http://kickinaroundideas.blogspot.com/2014/02/treasure-hunting.html and http://kickinaroundideas.blogspot.com/2014/02/its-official.html have already told YOU that I'm right where God wants me to be.  It just took me a day or so to "absorb" the critique to realize it.  This may not be my PERMANENT home (well, actually, we already know that it ISN'T) - that doesn't mean I'm in the wrong place at the wrong time.  I am ABSOLUTELY in the RIGHT place at the RIGHT time, and so is Stephen.

When we left California, we were responding to God's guidance.  We had our own ideas about what we'd be doing here, but we never felt like it was the wrong decision.  Now that we're listening again, it still doesn't feel like the wrong decision.  It's just something we had to do RIGHT THEN, and moving back is what we're in motion for RIGHT NOW.  It's not a big deal, so I'm going to stop talking about it as if it is.

We'll be home by mid-year.  Until then, my "job" is to list and ship items in/from the "stores" and keep plugging money into savings.  Stephen's job is to go do his job, and help guide me in downsizing us.  It's what we're up to, at this point in time.

What's going on at this point in time in YOUR life?  Anything more fun or exciting than you've allowed yourself to believe?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE your feedback; give it to me, Baby. Uh-huh, uh-huh.