Saturday, September 19, 2015

er, um... is this thing on?

Hey there. Uh, sorry, kids. I took what looks like an unannounced holiday or vacay or stay-cay or sabbatical or sumthin'. I apologize profusely.

What have I been up to in the last coupla weeks, you ask?

Let's see, there's my gig at Warner Bros. Studio Tours Hollywood. There were a coupla days on the set of "2 Broke Girls". There was grocery shopping and a bit of swimming or walking in the pool and laundry and paying bills and feeding the cats and watching the boob tube.

Honestly, I haven't had a whole heckuvalot to say because I haven't, um, done a heckuvalot.

I did get new glasses. I don't love 'em, but I ordered 'em online from China and I can't seem to return 'em. :/

2 comments:

  1. How is the Warner Bros gig going now Emelle?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it, Holly. It very much suits my background and my personality.

      btw, the new glasses are from the company you love... I think they're cute, but they're too big for my face, and the Rx is exactly right for my distance vision, which means I have to drop them way down my nose or prop them on top of my head for close stuff (I'm at "that age"). :/

      Delete

I LOVE your feedback; give it to me, Baby. Uh-huh, uh-huh.