Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Sit-ups Suck, REDUX

Did 45 today.  Tomorrow I'll do 50.  They still suck, and I hate them.

In other news, I've made it through the "second round" with a potential employer.  I'll know next week if I make it into the "third round."  Potential income from a potential local JOB in NO WAY impedes or distracts from our shared dream/goal/plan to downsize and move back home.  If said job becomes a reality, one of its beauties is its relocatability.  Updates to follow as they exist.  Keep us in your "positive vibes" corner!

Meanwhile, I continue looking for reasons to laugh and cry, and for things about which to have "deep thoughts" (WITHOUT Jack Handy, in case you were wondering).  And I continue my Abs Challenge.  And I unload and load the dishwasher.  And I do laundry.  And I loiter on the internets and scan the television queue for things to NOT think about.  And I make lists and go grocery shopping.

What a life!  Don't you wish YOURS were as exciting as mine?  Let me know if yours IS, or if you have suggestions for any of the above, or if you just want to say, "Hey, man.  I feel ya about the suckage of sit-ups thing, but what sucks worse is ___."  I look forward to your insights!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE your feedback; give it to me, Baby. Uh-huh, uh-huh.