Let's see, what have I been doing? Yeah, um...
- guiding tours at Warner Bros. (and loving it)
- doing a little bit of background acting (and, well, being happy to do it, at least, but certainly not loving it, but there is always room for "loving it" opportunities)
- hanging out with the cats and Jenn and Dave (and their great rugrat Brendan)
- trying to find time to hang out with Stephanie and Jen (succeeding by way of phone and text conversations)
- having occasionally bizarre dreams
- keeping clothing, dishes, and the apartment clean (enough)
- getting the car washed (yay!)
- attending the world premiere of the last film I worked on as a Script Supervisor (FUN!)
- catching up on all those things in the television DVR and consuming wine-n-chocolate
- teaching Stephen a little ballroom dance (yay!)
- commemorating the 6-year anniversary of my wedding to Stephen (we went to Taco Bell, because we really know how to par-tay!)
Here's what I haven't been doing:
- fighting my allergies (hallelujah)
- blogging (duh)
- selling anything on ebay (yay)
- writing the "Great American Novel" (what? did you think I was?)
- suffering from any depressive episodes (seriously, YAY)
- celebrating the arrival of pumpkin everything at the grocery store (seriously? already? why-oh-why do they think we need everything flavored with pumpkin pie spice?)
- preparing myself for the impending Sadiversary. I just don't do that in advance. Each one will arrive soon enough, and I'll cope as I'm able.
What have YOU been doing in the past month? Or NOT doing?