Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Be honest now...

When one of your friends shares a quiz on Facebook (and their answer seems a bit intriguing), do you:

  1. take the quiz right away and share your answer
  2. open the quiz but move on down your newsfeed
  3. skip the quiz until someone you respect more takes it first?
And then, when you're taking the quiz, do you
  1. answer every question honestly
  2. answer every question DIShonestly, in an attempt to "skew" the results
  3. quit the quiz because the answers are just so damned stupid?
Finally, do you think that by answering my "quiz"
  1. I'll be able to categorize some part of your personality
  2. it makes you a better participant
  3. it will make me like you more than I already do?
I've answered the first question all three ways; I've answered the second question all three ways; I refuse to answer the third question on the grounds that it will skew YOUR results.  "These results are not typical; your results may vary."
Which Awkward Teenage Phase Did You Go Through?

4 comments:

  1. When one of your friends shares a quiz on Facebook (and their answer seems a bit intriguing), do you:

    only open it if I feel like I have time to waste or if the answer posted by the previous quiz-taker makes me laugh.

    And then, when you're taking the quiz, do you:

    answer every question honestly (unless there are funny, obviously wrong answers - then I choose those)

    Finally, do you think that by answering my "quiz":

    Since you already know me, that might be a moot point, I think.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stephen was taking a bunch of quizzes last night, which prompted this post. Because ONE of them had TERRIBLE choices, and if it had been ME, I'd have just quit in the middle of it.

      And then, of course, there are those quizzes that you take, and you're pretty happy with the result, and it gives you the option to "share with friends" but it Doesn't. Post. Your. Result. THAT really bugs me. Oof!

      Delete
  2. I think my awkward teenage phase was obsessive-quiz-taker and like most awkward teenage phases, I gave never gone back... x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Funny... I just liked the photo for that quiz, so I used it, but I have not bothered to take the "awkward teenage phase" quiz.

      Way to escape the rabbit hole, Bron! :D

      Delete

I LOVE your feedback; give it to me, Baby. Uh-huh, uh-huh.