Saturday, March 28, 2015

WELCOME, Namibia!

I didn't know where you were before today, but by process of elimination, I've determined that you're that decent chunk of green near the bottom of Africa. Also, to India and Spain, Welcome Back! And to the rest of you, I love having you all here - I will definitely be posting with more regularity going forward, now that I've left my most recent job.

What a #FirstWorldProblem, huh? I haven't blogged enough because I've been burdened with employment that was less than perfect. And now I'm moving back into the uncertainty realm, #OnPurpose and #ByMyOwnChoice. You readers in these green countries who have boosted my stats this week have just now made me aware of how blessed and privileged I am to live in the dark green country on this map.

Thank you for reading my blog. Thank you for logging in from all points of the globe. Thank you for reminding me of my status on this planet. I hope that your lives are as blessed as mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE your feedback; give it to me, Baby. Uh-huh, uh-huh.