Friday, June 17, 2016

Happy Birthday, Baby Bro!

Today is my Baby Brother's Birthday. Y'all know I just celebrated my milestone, so you now have Four Years to make your plans for Baby Bro's milestone!

He's got a lovely wife and two totes adorbs kids, and they live way far away in Kentucky. One of the few Good Things about us living in North Carolina for the 20 months that we did, was being close enough to Baby Bro's family to road-trip with them to Florida for other big events, as necessary.

InnerHippie's milestone was two years ago, and Stephen and I did attend that one. Good Times. Lately, I'm missing my family just a bit. Not enough to move across the country again, of course. ;) Ennyhoo.

Happy Birthday, Baby Bro!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE your feedback; give it to me, Baby. Uh-huh, uh-huh.