Monday, January 20, 2014

I'm recovering, thank you

Last Wednesday night, I was abducted by aliens, who installed a tracking microchip under my lower right 6-year molar.  I know this because Thursday, I had pain in my right lower jaw whenever I tried to chew anything.  And then Friday, I pretty much hurt all day.  Then Daddy sent me this link, and between the applied heat and the "exercises" and ibuprofen in increased dosages, I've managed to make it bearable.  I know that it's NOT the microchip that's hurting me; it's got to be just post-oral surgery recovery pain.  I'm cool with that.  Just wanted to keep you all in the loop, especially if you find yourselves experiencing this, so you'll know WHY you hurt.

**********************************************

Or, well, it could be that Wednesday was the day that I decided to (wrongfully) "own" all of the things that aren't going right towards moving (I don't tend to "do" guilt), and it's just stress-induced TMJ. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE your feedback; give it to me, Baby. Uh-huh, uh-huh.