Saturday, January 18, 2014

I'M RICH!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • an email (worded exactly as received, although the spacing was changed in the cut-n-paste process):

  • RE: IMMEDIATE INHERITANCE PAYMENT?‏

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (customercare0000@admin.in.th)
1/17/14
Picture of CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
From:CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (customercare0000@admin.in.th) Your junk email filter is set to exclusive.
Sent:Fri 1/17/14 2:15 PM
To:
This message looks suspicious to our SmartScreen filters and we'll delete it after ten days.
THE EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
TINUBU SQUARE, VICTORIA ISLAND,
LAGOS-NIGERIA
OFFICE OF THE GOVERNOR
Direct Line: + 234-816-9665-900

RE: IMMEDIATE INHERITANCE PAYMENT CONTRACT #:V/NINIC/FGN/MIN/00

After our meeting today concerning your unclaimed fund in this Apex 
bank, I was instructed to contact by the board of directors and the 
senate committee on foreign matters.

Before I proceed, I decided to stop communication with you because you 
have always doubted all my words which I gave to you and decide to 
follow the instructions of hoodlums and impersonators who are only 
interested in extorting money out from you and use you as their prey.
I want to ask you a question and do not be offended "since you stop 
communication with me and prefer to follow the impostors rather than 
me, have you finally received your fund? Is there any hope that you 
will receive the fund in near future if you continue to follow their 
instructions?
The board and senate committee has been asking me why I returned your 
fund to the Government reserve account without your knowledge and I 
have given them the reason, to allow you follow the hoodlums and know 
what the outcome will be and to see if you will follow my instructions 
this time.
Anyway, I decided to contact you and to alert you on the status of 
your fund, during our meeting today on the round-table with the 
Presidency and senate president including your representative 
barrister, I have been advised to contact and to make sure that your 
fund is transferred to you before the closure of the payment system in 
no distance time.

The ball is now in your court as I have been advised to allow you 
choose the way the fund can be getting to you which will be easy for 
you and stress free which are as follows:

1) Do you authorize me to continue in the Swift wire transfer process, 
if you choose that, you will be needed to come down here to sign your 
original hard copies and if you will be unable to come, I can dispatch 
the documents to your doorstep through a certified courier company 
which will cost $890

2) Can the fund be sent to you through diplomatic process? There 
letting the fund into a trunk box as a consignment which will be 
declared as a family treasure in other for the customs not to 
intervene into the consignment box which will be sent to your doorstep 
by the diplomatic means which will cost $2,600

3) Can you travel to Spain so that we can re-lodge the fund to our 
affiliate bank, whereby you will be there in present and witness the 
transfer of your fund in your presence? If yes you will be going there 
with charge of $6,700 to witness transferred in bank.

4) We can also package the funds in an ATM card and deliver it to your 
doorstep and this will cost $350 only.

These details and update was instructed and given during the 
round-table meeting held hours ago and you are requested to comply and 
respond to this letter as urgent as possible.

Strictly follow my instructions.
Thanks for your anticipation and understanding.
Yours Sincerely,
Dr SANUSI LAMIDO AMINU
Executive Governor, Central Bank of Nigeria.

Direct phone: + 234-816-9665-900

Email: customercare-cbn@admin.in.th

Now - which one of my "lackeys" will take care of all of this on my behalf?  I promise I'll reward you well. ;)  You know I'm good for it, because OBVIOUSLY, I've been allowing the "hoodlums" to control my movements up to this point, and I've been schooled in this email in the error of my ways.  I don't even know HOW MUCH my "Immediate Inheritance Contract" is for!  It's GOTTA be gobzillions, though, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE your feedback; give it to me, Baby. Uh-huh, uh-huh.