Monday, August 10, 2015

No, I'm NOT sick!

... which is what some of my co-workers have been saying this past week, while relaying stories of hoarseness and fevers and gastrointestinal distress. Stupids.

My unproductive cough appears to have returned. I am trying to get it quiet before I go to bed so that Stephen will sleep through the night, since he has to get up early tomorrow. I've still not booked any work for tomorrow, and I kinda hate that. Today was enough time off - won't someone decide they need my help tomorrow? Really don't wanna just hang around for another day. I'm ready to get back to giving tours already!

... which is not to say that this damn nagging cough won't be giving me new fits again tomorrow. But I'm NOT sick!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE your feedback; give it to me, Baby. Uh-huh, uh-huh.