Sunday, August 9, 2015

Welcome, Portugal!

And Welcome BACK, Israel! I wonder if y'all found me the same way Argentina did just yesterday, with the google translate thingy. Wouldn't it be something if I somehow gain a brand new audience, just because of the google translate thingy, and these posts welcoming new readers and returning readers? I wonder if I'll finally somehow manage to get a map that is entirely green? Wouldn't that be somethin'?

Today is my "Friday", as long as work doesn't call me in to pick up a shift tomorrow. I'm kinda hoping they will - I'm not sure I know what to do with a "weekend" anymore. Had a couple of "meh" tours today, and I had to swap with two other guides to get to take my last scheduled tour out, but I'm so grateful that both guides did swap with me.

Had a family of four from Tallahassee, Florida. They were very involved in the tour, and excited to see everything I showed them, and when I dropped them off at the end, they each had to hug me good-bye (and all hugs were real, heartfelt human contact kind of hugs). They didn't bother to tip me anything for having given such a great tour, but I honestly couldn't have cared less. A great tour to end the day equals at least a good day of touring.

I am blessed. Thanks for stopping in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE your feedback; give it to me, Baby. Uh-huh, uh-huh.