Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Welcome BACK, Spain! (¡Felicidades, y Bienvenidos!)

I gave a tour today for a family from Spain, in addition to the other folks who were in my tour cart(s). I wonder if those folks are the same folks who have decided to visit me here, today, on my blog?

One of the things that I do include on every. one. of. my. tours.  is the instructions for what to do in case you, as my guest, might see "someone more famous than I am"... so I wonder, you know? Did my Spanish family today decide to look me up? To see exactly "how famous I am"?

If so, familia de España, you missed out on your photo op. ;)

No matter. Whomever you are, WELCOME! ¡Bienvenidos!

2 comments:

  1. Ha that is so weird! I bet it was them! I would like to think so anyways x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, that's what I like to think. :)

      had two tours yesterday with folks from Australia, and BOTH tours got to see squirrels, which are highly entertaining for them. On my one tour with Australians today, it was already too hot out for the squirrels, so we did not get to see any. Sorry, kids. Sometimes the "famous folk" are peoples, sometimes they are squirrels, sometimes they are just ME.

      Delete

I LOVE your feedback; give it to me, Baby. Uh-huh, uh-huh.