Monday, April 20, 2015

I got kicked out of Facebook because of a troll.

The day after I left my job at the dance studio, I went to a mixer of film folks. You know this, because I mentioned it. I had posted this:
"I have five more days on my "job". Just wanted you to know, in case you're wondering whether I'll be available for a "gig" anytime soon, the answer is a resounding YES. As of Saturday the 28th, I am available for one day or a fundred. Message me! Let's get to work!" 
on a group page that I'm a member of.  One of the primary conversations we had at the mixer was about a bitch that had complained as a comment on that post that a: my post was unprofessional and b: what kind of name is "Showbiz"?

So today, after running around depositing paychecks, etc., I got back to my computer to find that I had been logged out of Facebook. Okay, whatevs. But then I discovered I was LOCKED out of Facebook, because "Showbiz Emelle" is not my "authentic" name, and wouldn't I please confirm my identity, or change my name to my "authentic" name?

Since we all know how important it is to interact with the "friends" we have by using the names we know each other as, I went ahead and changed my name.

Locked out no more. See ya,
Troll! I mean, um, what was your real name? Oh, that's right - Bitchy Troll!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE your feedback; give it to me, Baby. Uh-huh, uh-huh.