Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Teresa said I looked tired. Do I? Do I, really?

SUCCESS! I found the video that I JUST recorded! (You would think that when you choose "record video from your webcam" from the "upload video" options, it would automatically select it, rather than saving it in some unknown space... I decided to attempt attaching a photo "from this blog" and it gave me every photo I've ever attached, as well as every "test" video I've ever recorded.)

SWEET!

Now, answer the question. :)


AAAAARGH! IT'S A PHOTO of a VIDEO! DAMMIT!

okay, fine... here's what I said in the video: I got home from work and another job interview and shopping at Trader Joe's, and rather than walking up the driveway to the front door, I came directly up from the garage, which meant two flights of stairs. Teresa was walking laps, as she is wont to do, and she commented that I looked tired. I was winded, sure, because I had carried groceries up two flights on a bum knee at the end of a fairly long day. But I didn't feel tired. And I've since had a bath, so...

DO I LOOK TIRED?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE your feedback; give it to me, Baby. Uh-huh, uh-huh.