Wednesday, April 6, 2016

FUCK. I thought it was "time" to monetize this blogging shit.

So I signed up for Google AdSense, which places banner ads here and there on my blog, and if readers have a real interest in what the ads promote, Google pays me, the blogger, for appropriate "clicks". I did not get approved for a Google AdSense account.

Apparently, my fucking blog is a touch too "not-family-friendly" for me to make any money with it. So, good news is, YOU, my readers, Do Not Have To See Annoying Ads For Shit You Might Want, ANYWHERE on my blog! Isn't that AWESOME?

Apparently, I like the words "fuck" and "shit" too much. Oh, and I also talk about the consumption of wine, which might be a no-no, too. I'm not exactly sure. Whatever. Don't send money. Send wine and dark chocolate. ;)

*****On to TODAY! :)*****

Three Good Things:

  1. Slept a reasonable amount of time, and did NOT take a nap when I easily could have later. Means I'll get to bed at a reasonable time tonight.
  2. Spent most of the day in the Twittersphere. This is actually neither a "Good" nor a "Bad" thing; it is simply a "Thing". A few of my RT's got "liked", so I guess that pushes the Thing to the "Good Thing" side. Also watched a couple movies from the DVR queue. One was an intense action flick that thankfully did not feel like it was shot using a handheld camera, and the other was a laugh-out-loud sillifest.
  3. Got my steps in, after testing the temperature of the pool. Pool's still incredibly cold, so at least I'm still getting my steps in.
I've eaten, I've bathed, I'm blogging now. I'm available for rush calls for tomorrow. How could my day be any better?

Was YOUR day better?

6 comments:

  1. My blog is like yours and I had no trouble getting approved two months ago. Guess what? I HATED IT! It slowed my site down and after two months I had earned like $5.00. I deleted it this week and am so happy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for that feedback. 'zackly what I needed to hear, I think.

      Delete
    2. Will do Amazon Affiliates. Soon-ish.

      Delete
    3. Let me know whatcha think of that, and then "how" :)

      Delete
  2. I will guinea pig for us and holla back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY! Even tho I thought you "ain't no holla back girl"...

      And I would walk 500 miles, and I would walk 500 more... :)

      Delete

I LOVE your feedback; give it to me, Baby. Uh-huh, uh-huh.