- Slept in
- Vacuumed the apartment again, because allergies yesterday (you know, from the furniture)
- Walked with Stephen over to Costco (walking, sampling lunch, of course) and Best Buy
- Bought a new AA/AAA NiMh Battery charger, because the old one was officially "done"
- Set to chargin' four brand new NiMh batteries, because Rock Band
- Played a little Rock Band with Stephen using not-so-fully charged batteries
- Checked the mail, got paid for Monday, the first day I was booked with my car but did not work at all - the call was cancelled due to rain, but we all got paid anyway
- Walked another 1000 steps so the thingy won't yell at me
- Made dinner while playing more Rock Band with Stephen
- Ate; cleaned up; checked the internets
- Played some more Rock Band alone
- Am watching Stephen play a little Rock Band alone while I blog - EARLYish
- Just now discovered that I did NOT blog on Monday! Good thing I posted one extra blogpost in January! How come no one told me that I forgot to blog on Monday? I wasn't even on set that day! What the hell did I do that day? How will I possibly remember all the cool/uncool things I do, if I'm allowed to skip blogging? You guys gotta do better at reminding me, 'k?
I expect we'll play a single tour, once the new batteries are fully charged. We'll probably watch a little tv, and then call it a night. I'm not scheduled (at this point) for anything tomorrow, and Stephen works late, so #1 may very well get repeated tomorrow morning.
What did YOU do today?