Tuesday, July 29, 2014

All is Lost

If you saw it, what are your thoughts?  Do we need to give ourselves time to process it?  We just watched it, and we both really wanted "Our Man" to get out of his Job-like situation, but you know, The Title doesn't actually let you believe that he possibly can...

I welcome your comments.  If you loved it, tell me why.  If you hated it, tell me why.  If you haven't seen it yet, but you want to, tell me your reasons for both.  If you haven't seen it yet, and have no intentions of seeing it ever, PLEASE tell me why.

Stephen's got some BTS of "Blade Runner" playing right now, and we'll probably watch that again tonight.  Maybe removing ourselves completely from "All is Lost" will help us process it.  I'd really like to end up having liked it.  Just can't quite get there yet.

2 comments:

  1. my thoughts on all is lost...i liked it but i did not love it...love robert redford ,and i love any story about extreme survival situations..just finished reading adrift by steven callahan so i was anxious to see this movie..as far as the ending goes..hmmmm i guess i'm not quite there yet either.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, it's now been over a week, and I dunno if I'll even watch it again to see if I like it better this time around!

      Delete

I LOVE your feedback; give it to me, Baby. Uh-huh, uh-huh.