So all we "townspeople" got checked in, looked over, and touched up by "the vanities" (wardrobe, hair, and makeup), walked over to Midwest Street (which is geographically located immediately behind the "new" attraction on the lot), and settled into the church building as our "holding" area for our long day ahead. Those of us who were fans of the show were pretty excited to be there; the rest were just "happy" for the work.
When we officially broke for our "walk-away" lunch, I walked away to the credit union, just off the lot, to deposit a check I'd received yesterday for another show. I love being able to walk to my bank. Walking back onto the lot, I made sure to wave at all of the tours that passed me, and finished my exercise loop with a visit to the "new" attraction so I could actually talk to a couple of my former co-workers. It was awesome, being there in civvies, and actually talking about life on the other side of the fence.
Got back to work and made a bunch of new friends. I sure hope I get recalled!
Three Good Things
- Great Day on Set
- Lots of new friends
- Lee reminded me that he still reads my blog, and that I need to list that as a Good Thing (it totally is)
- Staying in touch with "old" friends
- Doing a good job and feeling fantastic all day
- BREATHING freely all day
- Knowing that there are plenty of other readers out there (like Lee) who may not comment every day but continue to read my blog
- Fat paychecks, like the one I earned today
- Open Unemployment claims that could last a long, long time because I just keep Magnet-ing Money, so collecting against it is infrequent
- Rush-call work OR my attendance at a SAG-AFTRA workshop tomorrow (both Good Things)
Whatcha got? C'mon - are you quietly listing Three Good Things? Or possibly BOLDLY listing them (like on your own blogs) and I just haven't caught up yet?