Monday, February 22, 2016

Woo Hoo, I'm Working Tomorrow!

No, I did not work today. I slept in as late as I possibly could, considering there were some workmen doing something with some incredibly loud generator or pressure-washer or Some Whatnat Noisy-Ass Piece of Equipment that made a shit-ton of grinding sound. Hey, did I mention I was unable to sleep due to noise? Not that it wasn't late enough to get up; I was just super-tired. Probably had crazy-busy dreams or something. Besides the fact that my breathing was horrible last night.

  1. So when I finally got my ass moving today, I deposited my final Warner Bros. check :/
  2. did a little more grocery shopping (being out of cereal, and all) :)
  3. helped God get my hair color back to its appropriate all-over blonde :)
  4. noticed I got booked for work tomorrow :D
I'm really actually excited about tomorrow, even though my call time is 6:30 in the morning, which means I have to hurry up and post this so I can get to bed and get some sleep. But I am excited, and I'll tell you all about it (well, I'll tell you a little bit about it) TOMORROW.

What about you? You got anything exciting up this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE your feedback; give it to me, Baby. Uh-huh, uh-huh.