- Went to bed before midnight last night, and managed to fall asleep pretty much around midnight (not quite as early as the non-FitBit thingy claims, but Really. How Does It Know?)
- Let the alarm ring at 7:30, then 7:35, then 7:40, then 7:45. Managed to get out of bed between 8 and 8:30. Not bad, for a day with no plans. *** Stephen and I tried to see a matinee of Deadpool today. Did you know that the AMC theater chain in the Valley only offers matinee pricing for showtimes before noon, and if there is no showtime before noon of a particular movie, then you are just S.O.L. for saving any money? This is the reason we did not see Deadpool today. Stupid movie theater chain. ***
- Drove over to the old 'hood instead, to walk to the credit union and then Trader Joe's and then back to the car with a few essentials, and then drove over to Costco for the walking, sampling lunch and a few more essentials.
- Got home, put groceries away, and then I walked around a big block to finish my 10,000 steps well before 5 p.m. Also stopped in one last grocery store and picked up a one-pound box (that felt significantly heavier) of coconut macaroons from the bakery. Had a cuppa joe and a macaroon with Stephen when I got home from that, to make up for the "day not going as planned" from earlier.
- Am slowly but surely making my way through the backlog of blog-reading I have on my plate. Am blogging now so I can call it a day, watch a little boob tube, and get to bed before midnight again (I hope).
Have you anything Good to report?