- Got the recall work on my car finished. It took all day, but it is DONE.
- Walked around the old 'hood again (while the car was in the shop). Walked in excess of 18,000 steps today. I'm tired, but it's a good tired.
- Checked out a few potential "forever" homes for us while I was walkin' the 'hood. Some apartments, some houses; got some more insight about the possibility of buying a place, as opposed to renting.
no, it's not necessarily our "forever" home... but it's in the 'hood, and it is available.
- Started my summer tan. Seriously, I got baked while I was out walkin' the 'hood.
- Houseguest moved out into his other digs in Santa Monica. Good for him; and his presence here was definitely good for us. He left as a FRIEND. We'll see him again before he returns to New York, because on his way out, he inadvertently swiped my earbuds but left his leather jacket, so Stephen sent him a text message letting him know, and his response was "We'll do the hostage exchange tomorrow. Come alone. Bring the cops, and the buds get it." LOVE IT!
Unfortunately, I got word that another too-young furbaby had passed today. That's two for two, kids, and I'm not sure if I can handle all of this fur-loss. Their humans are coping, but this makes me just entirely too sad.
How was YOUR Ides of March?