But my hair was wet, so I woke up mostly rested but with amazing bedhead. No, I did not get a photo, because I was unable to take the pic I really wanted to, which would have been on the webcam, here in the blog, taken by my big toe, so you could all be witness to my morning. Even before I was awake enough to eat, I had a furbaby on either side of my lap here on the couch, snuggled in for belly rubs. And me in the middle, sitting upright but really just still sleeping. Spent most of my day in that position.
Three Good Things:
- Have coughed very little today, even with all the dander I'm sure I've kicked up, what with all the furbaby lovin'. Here's a video (not my own) of some fun furbabies:
- Just before Stephen was to get off work, I decided to attempt getting my steps in to continue my streak, so I headed in his general direction, and then we walked home via some shoe stores to pre-shop replacing his pair for work. Ended all of that at ~8800 steps.
- Prepared dinner, a lovely seafood dish that the last houseguest had made for us once and then left the recipe for upon his exit from our abode. It was easy, tasty, and there were plenty of leftovers without it being too much. Also emptied the dishwasher and re-loaded it, so the kitchen would be mostly clean by the time we were ready to eat. An empty sink is a beautiful sight.
- Got our 2015 taxes filed! Yay!
- Wrapped up dinner and walked the remaining 1200 steps I needed. That's a very short trip!
- Am blogging pretty early for me (lately), because Stephen has gone to bed early again. If we can both manage to hit the hay earlier than was our previous norm, that should do wonders for the general health of the household.
My plan this weekend is to move just enough so that nobody thinks I'm dead
Posted by ViralSlot on Friday, March 18, 2016
I'm still hopeful that the rush call availability line will be effective again, someday soon (like tomorrow), and that work in my chosen industry will come rushing at me with such force that I shall have to choose among all my opportunities. Also, that my allergies will subside so much that in reading through my archives, I'll wonder what the hell I've been talking about for so damn long!
How was YOUR weekend? Do anything fun or productive?