Thursday, May 15, 2014

Welcome, GREECE!

I got FIVE, count 'em, 5 (five, five, five, five, let's sing a song of FIIIIIIIIIVE; how many is five? ... "five strawberry shortcaaaaaaaaaakes!") visitors from Greece today.  Somehow, Sonia sent me some folks... but Sonia calls herself the Aussie Ambassador for online shopping and vodka, which should  mean she found me via my ebay store?  But I think it's more likely she found me via Kelly.  But how does Greece figure into all of that?

I dunno, but I'm supercalifragilistic-expialadociously excited.  I've sung the Sesame Street counting song atcha, forgoodnesssake!  So, welcome, Grecians!  Dig around, let me know if you like what you see.

... maybe I should eat something.  My blood sugar seems to be surging or something. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE your feedback; give it to me, Baby. Uh-huh, uh-huh.